Hospital Spa Night
Just a fun peek into one of my favorite evening routines while we were in the oncology ward!
This evening was the end of a tough day and a spa-like & relaxing end to the day was just what I needed.
The nurse brought in warmed-up blankets for me after I showered and Chelsie broke out the oils and rubbed lavender oil on my head, eucalyptus oil on my chest & thieves blend on my feet.
We are definitely essential oil lovers- because we have each personally witnessed the incredible benefits of them includnig healing and supporting the body as well as the mental and emotional space.
- Helps calm and soothe the nervous system
- Improves sleep
- Eases headaches
- Helps relieve nausea
- Support in nourishing skin
- Aids in healing minor wounds
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps keep sinuses clear
- Help with relieving headaches
- Aids in respiratory health
- Aides in mental clarity and fights brain fog- could help with ‘chemo brain’
- Gives relief to joint pain and sore muscles
- Helps heal minor wounds & burns
- Combats stress & gives a sense of calming
💥 THIEVES (an oil blend)
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial & anti-fungal properties
- Aids in a healthy & strong immune system
- Reduces fever & fights congestion (the lemon oil in the blend lowers free radical activity & reduces fever; the clove oil in the blend has anti-inflammatory properties)
- Can increase concentration and energize/improve mood
❗️ PLEASE make SURE you do your research. Not all oils are created equal. Most store-bought oil brands have fillers and synthetics which are not good for your body!
After a ton of research, we made the decision to use Young Living’s Essential Oils and have been using their oils for over 6 years now. They are world leaders in oils and own/co-op farms around the world that are free from any pesticides or herbicides. They promise that their oils are authentic and are grown in pesticide-free soil, distilled in their care, tested for therapeutic action & shipped to your door without 3rd party involvement. Their whole process and transparency is really valuable to us!
If you decide to purchase from another brand, just do your research to make sure that the company you choose produces only authentic oils without any manipulation or synthetics— regardless of a “pure” label (which doesn’t mean anything). In the US, oils are allowed to be labeled “pure” even if that essential oil makes up only a small percentage of what is in the bottle. You want 100% authentic essential oil.
Where to Buy the Oils We Use:
👉🏼 If you are interested in Young Living (the same brand we use every day), they have an option to either subscribe monthly for the wholesale price (20% off) or you can make retail purchases through our link.
Save 20% on Young Living Essential Oils Here: https://bit.ly/VPoils
We have personal experience and individual successes in using these oils in so many areas. We have become so passionate about how they can help and heal, so we wanted to share our experience.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about essential oils! There are some amazing options & some really great starter kits that will get you around 8-10 amazing essential oils that we can chat about.
❗️ Our FREE Guide goes into further detail about how to search for pure/clean oil brands, what to look for & our recommendations!
Use this link to download: www.victorspath.guide